[Samba] Help with Samba4 running logon script

Mark Sheppard mes at ams.org
Wed Dec 1 14:41:19 MST 2010

Hi!

I am currently testing a Samba4 Alpha13 server with Windows Vista SPK2
and I am not able
to run logon scripts. I am able to use both profiles and map Home
folders without any
problems. I do not see any DOS window opening with the script running
and I have tested
running this as both a user and administrator by hand by just clicking
on the script .bat file
which runs just fine. Therefore, there appears to be no permissions
problem when you run it.
I did also try inserting a net use command in the .bat just in case it
was really working but
I don't see any mapped drive either. Maybe this is a problem with Vista
and I need to change
a setting there? If you have any suggestions on what to check I would
greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Mark Sheppard