[Samba] samba 3.4.8 / solaris / unix secondary groups

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:19:33 MDT 2010

Are they both using the same backend?  Is the group mapping set up correctly

#net groupmap list

Also you can use samba "net" command to verify  user's group list, and a
group's user list.

# net rpc group members some group  -S yourserver -U Administrator
# net rpc user info someuser  -S yourserver -U Administrator

Those commands might indicate if group mapping is not working.