[Samba] Permission issue (I think)

Massner, Keith kmassner at mgmresorts.com
Wed Aug 11 21:24:05 MDT 2010

No love.  I'm getting exactly the same thing. I have attached the log
file.  I blew away the log file right before I attempted the operation
(I attempted a rename).

It's interesting, smbstatus still reports RDONLY.

I removed NT ACL support entirely (and the tcp buffer sizes) and bounced
the service.