[Samba] Samba and ZFS

Marcis Lielturks marcis.lielturks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 07:50:25 MDT 2010

Hi!

You also can run into problems if you have AD environment (workgroup
mode could be affected as well btw) and users who are members of more
than 16 groups and are using ZFS acls. Faced this problem and could not
solve even by compiling samba 3.5.4, adding "ngroups_max=1024" in
/etc/system and doing other things.