[Samba] Winbind 3.5.2 caching issues under SLES11???

Oliver Weinmann oliver.weinmann at vega.de
Mon Apr 26 02:48:19 MDT 2010

netsamlogon_cache.tdb is probably the culprit. Once you log in using pam
or for example wbinfo -a the problem should be gone.

Volker

Ok, I have now deleted the netsamlogon_cache.tdb, restarted the samba
service and logged in as the user. The groups are now no longer shown. I
tried the same steps again with a different user and the problem is the
same again. This time it was sufficient to restart the samba service. I
wonder why on the SLES9 system the change is immediately effective but
on the SLES11 box I need to restart the winbind service? The configs are
exactly the same on both machines.

Anyway thanks for pointing this out Volker.