[Samba] Samba 2.2.0. & Vista Business Edition

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 08:21:20 MDT 2010

And you should seriously consider updating that Solaris 8 box. Even
though Solaris 8 is nominally supported until 2012,  is Solaris 8
almost 10 years old. Oracle, which bought Sun, seems to be pushing the
upgrade, even the free upgrade to OpenSolaris, at
http://72.5.124.61/software/solaris/migration_program.jsp.