[Samba] Samba - Swat

Lucy Little lucyann.little at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 06:54:18 MDT 2010

My husband has installed Samba - swat and wants to link all the computers in the house, so "he can back them up daily."
I read the About info on your website, but still have a few questions:

1. I work online, can Samba capture any information (passwords, screen shots, personal information, administrative log on) that might jeopardize my job's security?
2. Can personal emails be tracked and passwords captured?
3. Can live chat be captured?
4. Can personal email addresses be opened using Samba?

Thank you,
Lucy