[Samba] Too much init_sam_from_ldap...

Bruno MACADRE bruno.macadre at univ-rouen.fr
Wed Sep 30 07:02:45 MDT 2009

Finally i've opened a bug on samba.org (Bug #6771).

At this time i've made a workaround using pdbedit during the night to
translate an ldapsam backend into smbpasswd backend :

# pdbedit -i ldapsam:"ldap://ldapserver/" -e

It's a really bad workaround but i can't stop my production anymore...

With this workaround the time needed for 1 user to log into any
workstation is lesser than 5 seconds (it's amazing ^^)

I hope that somebody find something better than my workaround, i don't
like this kind of poor work...


More information about the samba mailing list