[Samba] 75 second (5 x 15) between login request and response

Garith Dugmore garith at saao.ac.za
Fri Sep 25 02:09:49 MDT 2009

Hi Laurens,

How did you narrow this down to a LDAP config problem? Is it because of:

http://pastebin.com/f45d24967 (line 588)

 ldapsam_getgroup: Did not find group, filter was
(&(objectClass=sambaGroupMapping)(|(displayName=share)(cn=share)))

By using ldapsearch or ldapvi are you able to see that group?

--

Garith Dugmore