[Samba] enumerate only the joined domain

Luv Linux luvlinux2009 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:57:08 MDT 2009

Hi all
We  have multiple activie directory domains in a single forest.
I currently have winbind enumerate users/group to yes as it seems getent
passwd and getend group do not work otherwise which breaks samba access if I
set getent passwd and geten group to = no.
Is this normal?
And when I do getent passwd, it lists all the users from other domains that
are in the same forest and not just the domain that the samba server is on.
Is there a way to have it just enumerate the users and groups that are in
the same domain that the samba server is on?