[Samba] Desiring to set up Windows Vista and Linux Fedora Core 4 Samba

Barry L. Bond bbond at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 4 23:06:54 MDT 2009

Gary,

     SWAT is neato!  This is a wonderful summarizing and helping tool!  I
didn't know about it at all!

     (I had to set disable to no and enable it via xinetd, but then my
localhost:901 works great!!)

     I'm going to look it over and try to regain at least the basic
understanding I got of Samba many years ago when I configured my Windows
98!  I believe it will go faster with SWAT!

     Thank you!  I'll let you know!

     Barry

--
Barry L. Bond                      | http://home.roadrunner.com/~os9barry
Software Engineer, ITT Corporation | (My personal home web page, last

bbond @ cfl.rr.com <- personal     |  Re-Vita Products:
Barry.Bond @ ITT.com <- Work ONLY  |  http://www.re-vita.net/barrybond
                                   |  Re-Vita Distributor Information
Home office:  407-382-2815         |  http://www.re-vita.net/barrybond-2
Work:         321-494-5627         |  Toll free order:  1-888-820-5531