[Samba] Confusion about test_ntlm2 function

kenical kenical at 126.com
Mon Oct 26 05:56:10 MDT 2009

Hi everybody:
   I have a confusion about test_ntlm2 function in torture\rpc\Samlogon.c, the function implements NTLMv1 only, as it annotate in file,so my confusion is: why not achieve the function of NTLM2 session security? When I try to achieve the function of NTLM2 session security, it return "password wrong",  and the annotation say it checks that the server implements NTLM2 session security in the right place(NETLOGON is the wrong place),so where is the right place? If I want to authentate NTLM2 response, how should i do?