[Samba] Looking for AIX Users of Winbind -- Authorization and SSHProblems

Kevin Newman kevinjnewman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 09:00:53 MST 2009

Andrew:

I have the same setup, but is it working with SSH and do you have away to
restrict *which* AD users can log into the box?

That is what I'm interested in here.  Any AD user can log on with telnet,
ftp, or su right now.

Matt:

I don't think pam_access exists for AIX.  Searching for it literally brought
me back to this very thread.

-Kevin