[Samba] Printer Question

Johan 'yosh' Marklund samba at yosh.se
Sat May 30 13:06:38 GMT 2009

Hi!

Not sure that this is the right list, but has anyone had any experience
setting up a Konica Minolta Bizhub printer to use ldap authentication
through samba?  I know that  the bizhub 250 that i have has built-in
authentication, but it's really ridiculous when using the official linux
drivers (they only support a one number username and a one number
password e.g. 1:5 or similar). And since I'm setting up an ldap server
it would be nice to handle all the authentication there instead of in
the printer :/

/yosh