[Samba] Samba's incorrect handling of LDAP ppolicy responses (yes, again)

Ryan Steele ryans at aweber.com
Mon May 18 17:36:12 GMT 2009

Hey folks,

Probably beating a dead horse, but is it still the case (as it has been
for several years) that Samba incorrectly handles responses from LDAP's
ppolicy overlay?

Thread references on the subject where I've asked before are listed below:

  * http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2008-April/139711.html
  * http://www.mail-archive.com/samba@lists.samba.org/msg96183.html

Before anyone asks, no I don't have the money to personally fund
development of this entire functionality change, though I'd be happy to
contribute a smaller monetary amount, or provide testing, suggestions,
and beer at the local pub.

Regards,
Ryan
--