[Samba] Re: Windows 7 RC

Patrick Rynhart P.Rynhart at massey.ac.nz
Wed May 13 22:13:00 GMT 2009

Correction to this post as the second DWORD should have been
DNSNameResolutionRequired.

However, I'm interested to know why the error message we receive occurs
- it seems to me that setting DNSNameResolutionRequired to 0 should also
prevent Windows 7 attempting to set its DNS name after the domain join.

Regards,

Patrick

--
Dr Patrick Rynhart
Linux Systems Administrator / Team Leader