[Samba] TYPO: The Official Samba 3.2.x HOWTO and Reference Guide

oota at mail.linux.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp oota at mail.linux.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp
Tue May 12 04:05:05 GMT 2009

I had translated TOSHARG into Japanese.
I found TYPO in the paragraph of "About the Cover Artwork".
The contents are as follows.

the actions of those who have travelled lifes' road before us,
                                        ------
                                        life's

 that made possible the rapid progres we are beneficiaries of today.
                              -------
                              progress

MS-DOS was seen as a tool that liberated users from the tyrany of large computer
                                                        ------
                                                        tyranny

and that made possible the rapid progres we are beneficiaries of today
                                 -------
                                 progress

may be better recogized as the chilly winds of the night.
              ---------
              recognized

By the way, is TOSHARG GPL?

--- Oota Toshiya ---  oota at mail.linux.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp
NEC Computers Software Operations Unit              Shiba,Minato,Tokyo
Open Source Software Platform Development Division  Japan,Earth,Solar system
(samba-jp/ldap-jp Staff,mutt-j admin,analog-jp/samba-jp postmaster)