[Samba] Re: secrets.tdb and Samba 3.0.28 -> 3.3.4 migration

Patrick Rynhart P.Rynhart at massey.ac.nz
Tue May 12 02:19:25 GMT 2009

Dear all,

After looking into this, the issue is that trusted domains are, as of
Samba 3.2.X, stored in LDAP (using objectClass
sambaTrustedDomainPassword) as opposed to secrets.tdb.  What options are
available to migrate existing trust domain relationships into LDAP ?

Regards,

Patrick

--
Dr Patrick Rynhart
Linux Systems Administrator / Team Leader