[Samba] Text File Corruption Writing from Windows to Linux NFS Share.

Tue Mar 24 13:35:55 GMT 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 06:30:29AM -0700, shunter at ddci.com wrote:
> Yes, I did.  I tried them separately and together.  Made no difference.
> Any text file copied to a SFU share has each byte replaced with a null
> character.   Any PDF (or zip or exe) file copied fails to copy.  I'm going
> to turn debug up to about 10 and stare at it some more.  Perhaps I can
> find a test case that will tell me something.

What we'd need then is sniffs of the relevant network
segments taken at the exact same time, plus some time for
possible deferred caching.

Ah, one more hint: You might want to try the syncops vfs
module.

Volker