[Samba] User home directories on a windows server question.

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Fri Mar 13 20:45:39 GMT 2009

Okay I've run out of cool ideas and am hoping that someone can offer a
brilliant solution to this problem.

I'm attempting to deploy a RHEL 5.3 server as a shared ssh servers,
user home directories are coming off a Windows 2008 fileserver.  I
though autofs would be the winning solution but it doesn't/can't mount
the users home directory using kerberos, RedHat doesn't provide
pam_mount so until I build that next week I won't know how well then
works.

So does anyone have a suggest?  How do you provide smb home
directories on multiuser systems?

Thanks,
Derek