[Samba] Streaming large videos causes server's networking to crash

Paul Accisano shiningmasamune at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:25:41 MDT 2009

That link certainly sounds promising.  I'll try to induce another crash
after trying the things you specified and see what happens.  I really
appreciate your helping me even though this is looking like it's not
even Samba-related.

Your "tsk tsk" implies that posting one of those logs was a security
risk.  For the sake of learning, which log should I not have posted?

--Paul A.