[Samba] Problem with Active Directory...

David BERCOT samba at bercot.org
Tue Jan 6 13:14:40 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'd done other searches and it seems my problem comes from samba
configuration on parameters like "winbind trusted domains", etc...

If I do a test like :
wbinfo --authenticate=AC\\utilisateur.paris%password
everything is ok.

So, my server is ok to authenticate users from the 'AC' domain.

Do you think I only have problems in smb.conf ???

Do you have any links which can explain this configuration ?

Thanks a lot.

David.