[Samba] samba group access

Adnan Shaheen shaheen4qau at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:44:26 MST 2009

Dear All
I have a question from you, if you can please answer it.

I have a linux server, with samba installed on it.
I have 3 groups as, GroupA, GroupB, GroupC
Each group is having let suppose 10 members from 0-9

I have 3 shares on my smb.con as Share1, Share2, and Share3

Now what I want it to give the read access to every one on each share
and
give write access of GroupA to Share1, Share2
give write access of GroupB to Share2
give write access of GroupC to Share3

I also have two folders in Share1, and Share2 named Folder1, and Folder2
respectively

Now GroupA shall have write access of both Folder1 and Folder2 in Share1
but
GroupA shall have only write access of Folder1 in Share2

Can you help me with it, and give me an example smb.conf for this.
If you need some information from me, please let me know

--
Regards:
Adnan Shaheen.

--