[Samba] How to backup my samba+ldap PDC?

Alberto Moreno portsbsd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:34:06 MDT 2009

  Hi people.

  I have had been working in my first PDC with samba+ldap, is working
in Centos 5.3.

  Now I have been searching about how to backup this installation, for
samba, looks like I need to backup:

/etc/samba

  Exist some else that I need to backup for samba?

  Now, I had not been able to find something about how to backup my ldap server.

   I just backup /etc/openldap and /var/lb/ldap

  Or in your experienced, how to backup this settings in case that
would need to make a restore if something happend?

  I appreciate your time, thanks!!!

P.S. The shares I know that are part of the backup, I'm locking info
about how to backup samba+ldap settings for restore.

--
LIving the dream...