[Samba] most common way to implement 'net time' privileges

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Mon Aug 24 07:25:41 MDT 2009

Use "user manager for domains" from the NT admin tools.  select the correct
domain (if not already selected).  Select "Policy" -> "User Rights"  Select
the right: "Change the system time"  Click "Add..."  then select "Domain
Users"

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."