[Samba] samba init script

Roger D Vargas roger at ehtsc.co.cu
Tue Aug 11 07:25:05 MDT 2009

I had to manaully downgrade my samba installation to 2.2 to see if I can
solve my problems with home folder. The problem is that I cant find the
init script in the sources and the one included with Gentoo ebuild does
not works. Cans somebody tell me where to find a working script for the
default installation (located in /usr/local/samba)?

--
Roger D. Vargas
Using Gentoo Linux 2008.0, Ogre 1.6.2, fglrx