[Samba] I am try to install samba on debian 2.6

vishesh kumar linuxtovishesh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 08:19:49 MDT 2009

Dear samatha

You can samba as PDC in place of Windows AD. Clarify your requirement, do u
want tdbsam to store your users and computer account information or ldap
database for same.

If you opt for ldap, other than samba you have to configure openldap server.
If you are at initial stage i will recommend to use tdbsam.

Thanks

http://linuxinterviews.blogspot.com