[Samba] Share name and file rights

Aaron Maley aaronm at edgewater.ca
Wed Sep 24 20:43:51 GMT 2008

For the first, what OS are you using for a client?

In terms of the second, you should be able to do what you're trying to
do using the "directory mask" , "force create mode" and "force directory
mode" on the shares in question. Check the manpage for further details.

--
Aaron Maley
Network/Desktop Support

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations.
Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown above or by return e-mail and immediately
delete this communication and any copy.

Thank you.