WG: WG: [Samba] Strange!!! Clients only log on to samba bdc

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Thu Sep 18 08:11:26 GMT 2008

When I stop the BDC all clients log on to the PDC. And to my confusion
when I restarted the BDC today and made a testparm on both PDC and BDC
both showd role domain pdc --> Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_PDC

Here my smb.confs:

PDC:
 [global]
	   security=user
        smb ports = 139
        logon script = logon.bat
        logon path = \\%L\%U\profile\%U
        logon drive = S:
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 254
        preferred master = Yes
        domain master = Yes
        wins server = 192.168.135.150 #this is a smbd4wins server
running on 							the same
machine
BDC:

[global]