[Samba] roaming profiles problem

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:26:52 GMT 2008

I'm having a weird problem with xp sp2 where when a user logs in
instead of their 'my documents' folder they get a 'my documents'
folder of a user that has logged in previously.   I'm getting the
Offline Files - Working offline   You are no longer connected to
DOMAIN alert.   If I synchronize, and then immediately check my
documents I see the correct 'my documents' of the user logged in.  But
then it switches back after an instant and the Offline Files alert
pops up again.   What's going on here?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Peter