[Samba] samba + LDAP issue

ganeshs czdzll at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:56:10 GMT 2008

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

1.I don't what to upgrade Samba PDC.I want Samba PDC should point to LDAP
for authentication alone.Currently,Both are in different server.samba is not
pointing to LDAP.
2.Joining Linux Workstation to domain.

Is there any step by step document or guide for above two steps would be
helpful.

Why linux client should point to LDAP directly bcs linux client should point
to samba PDC.However,samba will point to LDAP for authentication.

I am new to this configuration.So,Please correct me,If I am wrong

Regards
S.Ganesh