[Samba] samba + LDAP issue

ganeshs czdzll at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 05:14:23 GMT 2008

Hi ,

I Have configured Samba PDC in one fedora8 server,backend database is
tdbsam.I am able to bring Windows PC into domain and  It is working fine.I
also configured LDAP(2.3.39) in another fedora8 Server,It is also working
fine.

My Issue is I don't know how to integrate samba PDC & LDAP and how to bring
Linux Client PC(Ubuntu) into domain using samba since I can use centralised
username and password for Windows and Linux PC.

Please someone help me how to configure it and tell me where can i find
document?

Thanks in Advance,
S.Ganesh