[Samba] Application settings saving for PDC.

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Oct 30 13:39:15 GMT 2008

by default, windows does not copy the Local Settings directory in the
profile to the roaming profile server.  Options are to edit ntuser.ini
for each user and take out the Local Settings directory, or read pages
210-212 of samba 3 by example.pdf on how to hack the registry for each
user to redirect .PST files.