[Samba] PDC announces two netbios names?

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Oct 27 20:06:57 GMT 2008

Hi Volker!

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

The double entry was gone when I took a look at it a few minutes ago.
I guess it was expired from browse.dat in the meantime.

Thanks for the help!

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de