[Samba] Windows Clients Can't join a Samba-OpenLDAP Domain (bad passwod after 30 seconds)

gotrunks at gmail.com gotrunks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 12:58:56 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm testing with a samba pdc openldap and I'm a bit confused of what I'm
doing wrong.

I have read some samba documentation and followed samba/openldap tutorials
successfully , but I'm absolutely a novice.

The problem is that when I'm trying to join the domain on windows machines
and I put an Administrator user/password it says me that credentials are
incorrect.

When I try to find samba logs I get:

lib/util_sock.c:get_peer_addr(1224)
 getpeername failed. Error was El otro extremo de la conexión no está
conectado
lib/access.c:check_access(327)
Connection denied from 0.0.0.0
lib/util_sock.c:write_data(562)
write_data: write failure in writing to client 0.0.0.0. Error Conexion
reinicializada por la máquina remota
lib/util_sock.c:send_smb(761)
Error writing 5 bytes to client. -1. ( Error Conexion Reinicializada por la
máquina remota)

I've read that I can add "smb ports = 139" to conf file but if I add this
line I see no logs and the result is the same.

Currently I have OpenLDAP and LAM working fine, and I used smbldap-tools
without problems

Can anyone help me??

Regards.

Pere.