[Samba] Domain Logon Credential Caching

John Price jp_samba at gcfl.net
Wed Oct 15 17:09:51 GMT 2008

Please also note that the message Gareth Cummings posted
on Thu, Oct 9, 2008 regarding my password caching issue
fixed my problem, and it was a samba problem, not a client
problem.  The DOMAIN line contained the hostname of my
samba PDC and not the domain name. Once that was changed,
password caching worked.

I will repeat the solution below.

Thanks Gareth.