[Samba] Compile help for Solaris 10 x86, samba 3.0.28a deficient?

Sun Oct 12 19:01:05 GMT 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 12:26:36PM -0400, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> I'd be happy to fill it with a samba package or a set. Keep in mind that
> any such package will require dependencies and I may come up with
> something standalone that "just works" with only one package being
> installed.
>
> I have some thoughts on that ... but anyways .. I'd be happy to help with
> that poor forgotten orphan.

You're very welcome. You might want to look at

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Using_Git_for_Samba_Development

If you send in patches in git format, you get the credits in
"git log" and "git blame" :-)

Volker