[Samba] problems connecting to https list server

David Mathog mathog at caltech.edu
Thu Oct 9 16:27:10 GMT 2008

When I attempt to contact the server for this list

  https://lists.samba.org/

with Seamonkey or Mozilla it refuses and puts up a message:

  !
  You have requested an invalid certificate.  Please contact the
  server administrator or email correspondent and give them the
  following information:

  Your certificate contains the same serial number as another
  certificate issued by the certificate authority.  Please get a
  new certificate containing a unique serial number.

Just me, or are other people seeing this too?

Thanks,

David Mathog
mathog at caltech.edu