[Samba] Fwd: NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS

Urs Golla urs.golla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:45:09 GMT 2008

RPMS:
samba3-winbind-3.0.28-35
samba3-utils-3.0.28-35
samba3-3.0.28-35

OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant Update 6)
kernel: 2.6.9-67.0.1.ELsmp
ADS: Microsoft Active Directory (Windows 2003 SP2, 32 and 64 bit), Domain
Functional Level: Windows Server 2003, Forrest Functional Level: Windows
Server 2003

The last 3 times it happened when the server was connected to our PDC. We
have 22 domain controllers and I am almost sure it was always the PDC. Is it
possible to blacklist a "bad" DC?