[Samba] add machine script option

Chris Smith smb23 at realcomputerguy.com
Fri May 16 17:46:31 GMT 2008

On Friday 16 May 2008, John H Terpstra wrote:
> What did your log files tell you was the reason it failed?

Was many months ago and discovered, via the standard error output, by
manually running the add machine script after not being able to add a
system to the domain.

> Simply saying it did not work does nothing to help anyone on this
> list. Please be constructive in your comments - help us to help you.

Sorry, thought I was. Just noting that in my distro that that particular
option was invalid and leaving it to the reader to conclude that that
may or may not be the case for their distro as well.

It was a default smb.conf, that probably should have been cleaned for
the distro by the maintainer. Certainly no fault of yours. I have
always highly appreciated your knowledge, efforts, and work. Thank you.

--
Chris