[Samba] problem to join windows XP hosts to samba-ldap PDC

Hector Blanco white.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 12:59:08 GMT 2008

Mmm... Seems a pretty recurrent error, this one. You can take a look to:

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2008-February/138442.html
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2008-February/138639.html
http://lists-archives.org/samba/36168-samba-ldap-question.html

I'm not sure if the problem would be the same in all the cases, but
the symptoms seem pretty similar, don't they?

I don't know... it seems that (somehow) there are problems with the
"machines" accounts...

You're not alone, mate :D