[Samba] No usersidlist

Willy Offermans Willy at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Fri Mar 7 08:30:54 GMT 2008

Dear Samba friends,

The response to the following command on my Samba server:

net usersidlist

is:

[2008/03/07 09:26:23, 0] utils/net_rpc.c:net_usersidlist(4724)
  Could not get the user/sid list

and somewhat unexpected. How can I obtain the usersidlist?

What are the tools to resolve SID to objectnames and vice versa?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,

Willy