[Samba] Samba as standalone server & problems with saving documents

Tamas Csabina tcsabina at novell.com
Fri Mar 7 10:22:55 GMT 2008

Hi,

I had the same issue. In may case the `force group` option had the
problem. If I removed it, there was no `read-only` problems.

I saw that your other shares have the same option, so it is a bit
strange...

You can also try to upgrade to version 3.2, as this `force group`
problem is solved in that version.

Regards,
Tamas Csabina