[Samba] move_driver_to_download_area: Unable to rename samba3.2

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Wed Jul 30 14:40:23 GMT 2008

All data share (inclusive print$ share) is on a nbd mount.

$# mount
/dev/md1 on /rsrv type xfs (rw)

I use a software (lifekeeper) which use network block device for replicate
all data to a othe server.

        Stéphane

-----------------------------------
Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE> a écrit sur 30/07/2008
16:36:41 :

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 04:24:40PM +0200, Stéphane PURNELLE wrote:
> > The strace file
>
> Hmmm. I need to check if we broke "kernel oplocks = no". In
> the logfile there are still attempts to acquire Linux kernel
> oplocks.
>
> BTW, is the print$ share on a local file system, or possibly
> on an NFS imported file system?
>
> Volker
> [rattachement "atthn9j4.dat" supprimé par Stéphane
PURNELLE/COR/SOPARIND]