[Samba] move_driver_to_download_area: Unable to rename samba3.2

Wed Jul 30 15:06:28 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 04:40:23PM +0200, Stéphane PURNELLE wrote:
> All data share (inclusive print$ share) is on a nbd mount.
>
> $# mount
> /dev/md1 on /rsrv type xfs (rw)
>
> I use a software (lifekeeper) which use network block device for replicate
> all data to a othe server.

Ok, I'm lost now. For me using "kernel oplocks = no" stops
smbd from requesting oplocks from the kernel. If this does
not help for you, then there is something severely broken
with your build. Are you sure you have plain Samba sources
without patches? And, what is your exact platform?

Sorry,

Volker