[Samba] Install error when trying to install ver 3.2.0

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Thu Jul 10 20:32:31 GMT 2008

The problem here is that ln -s -f does now work as expected
on solaris 8 (at least). Here "expected" means that it will
remove the link if it already exists, i.e. the behaviour I
experienced on linux.

I have fixed that in the v3-3-test branch (with a whole
rewrite and cleanup of the library build system).

Since the whole rewrite will probably not make it into
3.2.X bugfix releases, I will see if I can get a small
bugfix into v3-2-test...

I have filed a new bug #5608 for this issue.

Michael