[Samba] Install error when trying to install ver 3.2.0

David Eisner deisner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:09:36 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 12:21 PM, William Edward Wilson
<William.Wilson at nau.edu> wrote:
> ln: cannot create bin/libtalloc.so.1: File exists
> *** Error code 2
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `bin/libtalloc.so'
>
> What needs to be changed to get the make install to work?

William,

I haven't had a chance to figure out what in the build setup is
responsible for this bug, but as a work-around I just delete
bin/libtalloc.so.1 and type make again to continue the build.

-David

--
David Eisner http://cradle.brokenglass.com