[Samba] Cannot Redirect some windows xp folders to samba share?

Braebaum, Neil Neil.Braebaum at shopdirect.com
Wed Aug 13 15:01:13 GMT 2008

If you're going to do this via the registry, don't use "Shell Folders",
use "User Shell Folders". "Shell Folders" get's dynamically populated
using (typically) REG_EXPAND_SZ values from "User Shell Folders".

Neil

This email and its attachments are confidential  to the intended recipient. If this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation.  Please note that email communications may be monitored.  The registered office of Shop Direct Limited is 1st Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered number 04730752.

Subsidiary companies within Shop Direct Limited include:

Shop Direct Financial Services Limited (SDFS), Shop Direct Group Financial Services Limited (SDGFS) and Littlewoods Finance Company Limited (LFCo). The registered office of SDFS, SDGFS and LFCo is Aintree Innovation Centre, Park Lane, Netherton, Bootle, L30 1SL, registered numbers 04730706 (SDFS), 5200103 (SDGFS) and 04660974 (LFCo). SDFS and LFCo are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only.

Shop Direct Contact Centres Limited (SDCC) and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited (SDHS).  The registered office of SDCC and SDHS is 1st Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered numbers 05330323 (SDCC), 04663281 (SDHS).

All companies registered in England.