[Samba] Monday, April 28 - Samba Mashup Report

Mon Apr 28 18:17:54 GMT 2008

On 4/28/2008 11:50 AM, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> ** Samba Mashup Report (SMR) for Monday April 28, 2008 **

<snip>

Hi Gerry,

I've been biding my time, hoping to hear something from you guys about
this before posting, but I'm tired of waiting... ;)

I'm dying to hear feedback from the developers as to first impressions
of the documentation that you guys were able to secure from Microsoft of
its core protocols, and how you see this affecting future development of
Samba.

Specifically - I would imagine that it will/could dramatically speed up
the development process, and at the same time allow for the quick fixing
of problem areas where there has had to have been a lot of 'guessing'
('reverse engineering')...

--

Best regards,

Charles