[Samba] File locks?

Jim Young jyoung at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 10 17:42:22 GMT 2008

Thanks for the info. I am using the smbfs debian package, but mount tells me
that type is cifs

//nsh/jyoung on /mnt/uni type cifs (rw,mand)

I have updated my fstab:
//nsh/jyoung    /mnt/uni        cifs
credentials=/myfolder/credentials,gid=jyoung,uid=jyoung,auto,rw
0       0

and remounted, same problem.

Thanks, Jim

--